Hong Island Tour
Adult : 900 THB
Child : 700 THB
Please wait at the Lobby for service pick you up (Transfer) to the pier.
Depart from the pier by speed boat destination Hong Island.
- Hong Island: A beautiful place. Enter by boat Island’s fantastic lagoon of green and blue waters, surrounded by Limestone Mountains and mangrove forests. Ideal place for lunch.
- Lading Island: Also know as Paradise Island, in a beautiful sandy cove that is home to a group of birds ‘nest collectors. More snorkeling can be done here, close to the beach.
- Pakbia Island: It’s interesting to see how the sea waves have eroded the rocks and dug holes like caves through them.
Return by Speed boat to Ao Nang Beach and transfer back to your hotel.
- Speed boat,
- Hotel transfer,
- Life jacket,
- Mask & Snorkel,
- Fresh fruit,
- Drinking Water,
- Vegetarian meals available by request (for tour with lunch only)
What To Bring
- Sun protection,
- Swimming suit,
- Beach footwear.
National Park Fees
The locations of this tour are inside the Thanbok Koranee National Marine Park. There are fees to enter the park which each customer must pay on the day of the tour.
Currently the Park entrance fees are;
- Foreign Adult 400 THB per person
- Child 200 THB per person
Duration : All times are approximate.
Locations : The order of visiting and the locations will change depending upon sea tides and weather conditions.
Price : All prices shown are in Thai Baht [THB].
Tour prices do not include National Parks fees.
Child price applies to ages 4 – 10 years
Your Health : This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back injuries.