7 Islands Sunset Tour by Long Tail Boat
Adult : 800 THB
Child : 700 THB
12:30 – 13:30
Please wait at the Lobby for service pickup (Transfer) to the pier
Depart from the pier by Long tail boat.
- Tang Ming Island: Snorkeling & Look for Nemo in the crystal clear water with a 300 meter sheer cliff face and surrounding Islands.
- Puya Bay: Relaxing and Swimming on the beach.
- Chicken Island: This Islands has distinctive rock formations that look like the head of a chicken. Nice location for snorkeling.
- Tup Island: One of Thailand’s unseen highlights. This Island is situated along Koh Dom Khwan. As the tide recedes, the sea is gradually separated by the white sand and limestone beach that will appear to amazingly connect the two islands at low tide.
- Poda Island: for exploring colorful corals and reef fish and relaxing on white sand beach.
- Phra Nang Cave & Railay Beach: to take some beautiful photos of the rugged landscape and enjoy with beach sport at here….then have dinner BBQ on the beach and watch the sunset in the distance.
Heading to the night to see secret Plankton Swimming spot close to Railay Beach for a once in a life time experience, Bio-Luminescent swimming. And enjoy watching Fire shows.
Return by Long tail boat to Pier and transfer back to your hotel.
- Longtail boat,
- Hotel transfer,
- Life jacket,
- Mask & Snorkel,
- Fresh fruit,
- Drinking Water,
- Vegetarian meals available by request (for tour with lunch only)
What To Bring
- Sun protection,
- Swimming suit,
- Beach footwear
- Small amount of money.
National Park Fees
The locations of this tour are inside the Noppharathara & Mu Koh Phi Phi National Marine Park. There are fees to enter the park which each customer must pay on the day of the tour.
Currently the Park entrance fees are;
- Foreign Adult 400 THB per person
- Child 200 THB per person
Duration : All times are approximate.
Locations : The order of visiting and the locations will change depending upon sea tides and weather conditions.
Price : All prices shown are in Thai Baht [THB].
Tour prices do not include National Parks fees.
Child price applies to ages 4 – 10 years
Your Health : This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back injuries.